Wednesday, November 21, 2012

formal complain letter template to lawyer

formal complain letter template to lawyer pictures | formal complain letter template images
Here is a sample formal complain letter template to lawyer.

Name of the person you are writing to
Name of the law firm
Building number and street name
Town
County
Postcode Your name
House/ flat/ building number and street name
Town
County
Postcode
Your telephone number

Formal complaint against [name of lawyer or law firm]
Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms [name of the law firm contact]

I am writing to make a formal complaint against [name of lawyer]. My complaint is that
they failed to provide me with a satisfactory service when …
• describe what the lawyer had been hired to do for you [for example dealing with the
sale or purchase of a house]
• say when this was [give the date or dates when the problem occurred].
My complaint is that [list what you think went wrong or wasn’t done properly. Be as clear
as you can. It can help to make it short and to the point]…

This situation has caused me [describe the impact this issue has had on you, your family
or others who have been affected by the problem]…



In my view, you should …. [describe what you think the lawyer should do to put things
right. Apologise? Return documents they’ve been holding on to? Do more work to put
things right? Pay you some money to compensate you for something you have lost or had
to pay for as a result of their poor service?].

I understand that you are required to respond formally to my complaint. I shall follow up
this letter if I do not hear back from you by [give a date in about seven days’ time]. In
the meantime, if you need any further information from me, please [telephone me on the
above number/ write to me at the address shown].

I look forward to hearing from you in the very near future.
Yours sincerely
Sign your name and write or print it out again underneath

DOWNLOAD full complain letter template below :

No comments:

Post a Comment